Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Freshly "Fallen" Flowers...

So as I was getting dinner ready and cleaning things up around the house... my sweet little Krystian came running in with the biggest smile on her face and a handful of flowers... "here mommy, these are for you!" She was sooooo incredibly proud of herself for carefully selecting and "hand~picking" each one! I asked her where she got them. Her answer was priceless... knowing that she shouldn't be picking other peoples flowers, Krystian so innocently said "I found them on the ground... they fell off all by themselves"..... awe.... even writing it now, I can't help but laugh a little!

So, I just want to say THANK YOU to the neighbor that planted and grew the flowers that my sweet daughter picked today! I am enjoying them immensely... not just because they are beautiful, but because my daughter did what every little girl does and picked her mommy some flowers! I love you... my little missy!

1 comment:

Grandma Turtle said...

Awwwwwwwww. That's childhood at it's very finest.